Protecting and Sharing the Special Love of Animals
Deer Creek Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary hospital offering the highest quality diagnostic and therapeutic care to our patients. Our doctors are friendly, animal lovers, who understand the bond between our clients and patients. We take the time to provide the best possible care for our patients and service to our clients!
If a patient has a sudden illness or injury, we offer same day Walk-in or Drop-off appointments.
We offer complete veterinary services:
- Wellness Care/Vaccines – Preventative medicine and early treatment are key to maintaining health and longevity. This is our goal as members of your health care team.
- Surgery – We perform soft tissue and orthopedic surgery. Our dedicated surgical suite has modern anesthesia and monitoring equipment. We take anesthesia very seriously at Deer Creek. Every patient is monitored with EKG, Heart Rate Monitor, Respiratory monitor, Pulse Oximeter, Blood Pressure Monitor, and Esophageal Thermometer. Patients are kept warm with a Heated Water Blanket. A dedicated anesthesia technician monitors the patient through every procedure recording the pulse, respiration, temperature, respiratory rate and anesthesia level. The technician does not leave the patient’s side until the procedure is complete and the patient is fully awake.
- Dentistry – We have a dedicated dentistry suite. Including digital dental x-ray machine and high speed human dental equipment. We perform full mouth x-rays, dental cleaning, extractions, pulp capping, sealants, and root canal therapies.
- Ultrasound – We have an in-house ultrasound machine and consult with Board Certified Radiologists for official reading and reports.
- X-Ray – We have an in-house digital x-ray machine for immediate radiographic results. We can consult with Board Certified Radiologists as needed.
- Laboratory – We have a complete in-house laboratory system. We can perform laboratory testing in house with same day results. We use Idexx Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratories for more comprehensive testing as needed.
- Pharmacy – We have a in house pharmacy for convenience and immediate dispensing.